Claudia Miranda x Bed Threads 'Love' Print
Frequently bought together
- Print sold individually and unframed.
This black and white print by artist Claudia Miranda is an intricate and detailed look at a pair in love. Featuring two portraits rendered in a single, fluid line drawing, the work is understated, abstract and endlessly fascinating. Love will become a cherished piece in your home, no matter which room you choose to display it in.
Claudia Miranda is a Chilean-born artist based in Sydney. Working on paper and canvas and creating primarily one-line drawing pieces, she is interested in the moment when movement meets stillness, when fluidity meets form. Her pieces are abstract, yet familiar, and draw the eye with their warm and open use of lines and shapes. The artist prefers to create one-of-a-kind works that are rarely produced as prints, making this special Bed Threads collaboration a unique opportunity to secure a piece of her work for yourself.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
- Katie P.Verified BuyerReviewingClaudia Miranda x Bed Threads 'Love' PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful print
Really clever print and looks great on the wall. Love it!
- Liz S.Verified BuyerReviewingClaudia Miranda x Bed Threads 'Love' PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove my print
I am very happy with the print that I ordered, and the service was very easy and came on time.
Keen to order again!
- Karen C.Verified BuyerReviewingClaudia Miranda x Bed Threads 'Love' PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWonderful Prints
So beautifully pair with Claudia's Unconditional Love print. Im now a huge fan!
- Sharon R.Verified BuyerReviewingClaudia Miranda x Bed Threads 'Love' PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBEAUTIFUL
Even better in real life!
I LOVE everything I have bought from Bed threads! It’s all Quality!
- Manpreet K.Verified BuyerReviewingClaudia Miranda x Bed Threads 'Love' PrintI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove it!
I love Claudia's work. Very affordable prices of the prints. Great service and fast delivery even in these unprecedented times. Thanks Bed Threads.
Most Trending Products
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.