Botticelli (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Barbara Deimling
For a direct line to the divine, explore the holy works of Florentine Early Renaissance legend, Sandro Botticelli.
A master of intricate details and powerful portraiture, Botticelli produced some of the most recognized paintings in the world. From his exquisite depiction of the female form in the Birth of Venus to the classic symbolism of Primavera, the Italian artist studied movement and line through secular, religious and mythological subjects.
Published by Taschen, the trusted purveyors of stunning coffee-table books, this 96-page essential introduction to Botticelli’s works is a devout dedication to a spiritual soul.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.