Turmeric 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe
Frequently bought together
- Classic robe packaged in a linen storage sack.
Introduce a new staple to your loungewear wardrobe with our signature 100% French Flax Linen Robe. Designed with maximum comfort in mind, our robe features a midi length, waist tie, and wide-fit sleeves. It’s perfect for layering over our other sleepwear items, and crafted from the same pure linen fabric you already know and love.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 60 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cozy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
- Olivia M.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe TurmericI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 starsYesterdayComfy summer robe, just wish it was a bigger "one size" fit
Typical Bed Threads quality and gorgeous colour, just think the size is a bit small to be "one size" - it's probably more a M/L sizeQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Milica K.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe TurmericI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoExcellent service and beautiful product!
I ordered one as a present to my best friend who liked the product a lot. From my side I can say that communication regarding the order was timely and efficient, in particular since it happened during pressing pre-holiday period! Thank you!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Cristina Flores de M.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe TurmericI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoI love it!
Very comfortable a soft !QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Simina G.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe TurmericI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat for gift giving
I bought this as a gift so haven’t tried it but I love the packaging and prompt delivery service.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SJVerified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen Classic Robe TurmericI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat gift for your tall people
I got this robe as a gift for my mum. She is very tall and was struggling to find a robe anywhere that was long enough in the arms. The sleeves on Bed Threads robe were a great fit and she loves the colour!
Most Trending Products
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.