Bobby Clark 'Fluid Gold'
- Original composition by artist Bobby Clark.
- Gold metal leaf on recycled 100% cotton South Indian paper.
- Framed in Victorian Ash.
- Measures 45cm x 33cm x 4cm.
- Sold individually.
Among her most-beloved pieces are artist Bobby Clark’s fluid gold drawings, made with 24 karat gold leaf and handmade cotton paper. This one-of-a-kind piece, Fluid Gold, perfectly reflects its name, with an asymmetrical gold shape spreading across the composition. Coming ready to hang in a Victorian Ash frame, this gold and white one-off artwork is the perfect way to elevate any space in your home – bedroom, bathroom and living room alike.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Bobby Clark is a Melbourne-based artist whose work centres around symmetry and balance. Her works are metaphorical representations of Bobby’s life experiences, vulnerably portraying her interactions with the world through a precise form.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.