Charlie Bennell 'In Connection No.1'
- Original painting by artist Charlie Bennell.
- Gouache on cotton rag paper in carbon neutral walnut stained timber frame from New Zealand.
- Measures 55cm height x 42.5cm width x 3cm depth.
- Sold individually.
Feel the blissful serenity that is emitted by Charlie Bennell's In Connection, No. 1. Stunning archways make shapes in the clear blue sky, looking down on a refreshing aquamarine pool inviting you to jump in. Rendered in a vibrant array of gouache paints, this dream-like scene is an original artwork exclusive to Bed Threads Gallery and comes housed in a ready-to-hang walnut frame.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Charlie Bennell is a Sydney-based artist who draws inspiration from architectural spaces. Often reworking color, light and shadow to explore the relation of the body and mind, her pieces include imagery of doorways and staircases suggesting a refresh or reframing of the mind, a sense of transience leading the viewer somewhere else.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.