Clare Dubina 'Form No. 227'
- Original painting by artist Clare Dubina.
- Acrylic, ink and paste on triple primed canvas.
- Framed in floating raw Victorian Ash, handmade in Brunswick, Australia.
- Measures 43cm x 53cm x 3cm.
- Sold individually.
It doesn’t get more elegant than Form No. 227, an original artwork crafted from acrylic, ink and paste. Inspired by Bed Threads’ Olive, Oatmeal and Sage hues, Clare Dubina's skilful textural and tonal variations add depth and nuance to this free-flowing mixed media piece. Housed in a floating Victorian Ash frame, this one-of-a-kind artwork comes ready to hang.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Endlessly inspired by the female form, Clare Dubina’s work intricately utilises shape, negative space, and silhouette to create artworks that are at once aesthetically simple and complex in this exclusive collaboration with Bed Threads.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.