Mafalda Vasconcelos 'Lulu'
- Original painting by artist Mafalda Vasconcelos.
- Oil on canvas in a Tasmanian Oak frame.
- Measures 20cm height x 25cm width x 1.5cm depth.
- Sold individually.
Lulu is the ultimate depiction of the divine feminine. Flowers with multi-color petals cascade down behind the subject, as waves of gradient tonal hues comprise the base of the piece. The bright white eyes of the subject glimmer against the warmer tones used throughout the rest of the painting, beckoning you to meet them with your gaze. Affixed in a Tasmanian Oak frame, Lulu is an original oil on canvas painting created by Mafalda Vasconcelos exclusively for Bed Threads Gallery.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Mafalda Vasconcelos is a Melbourne-based artist who explores her Mozambique-born background in her work. The unique artistic style Mafalda has developed in her pieces represents her exploration of the female figure and soul through a mystical concept. These souls are inspired by her ancestors – the Nharinga people of Mozambique.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.