Mafalda Vasconcelos 'Magarida'
- Original painting by artist Mafalda Vasconcelos.
- Oil on canvas in a Tasmanian Oak frame.
- Measures 20cm height x 25cm width x 1.5cm depth.
- Sold individually.
She is the embodiment of strength, beauty, and resilience. She is Margarida. Highlighted in profile, one ear adorned with an emerald green serpent-like earring, the subject of this alluring artwork exudes elegance. Set against a background reminiscent of a stained glass surface, this intricate painting will feed warmth into any space with its earthy palette of cacao, magenta and rose, and is finished in a ready-to-hang Tasmanian Oak frame.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
About The Artist
Mafalda Vasconcelos is a Melbourne-based artist who explores her Mozambique-born background in her work. The unique artistic style Mafalda has developed in her pieces represents her exploration of the female figure and soul through a mystical concept. These souls are inspired by her ancestors – the Nharinga people of Mozambique.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.