The Turmeric Times Pea Vase
- Limited edition ceramic by The Turmeric Times.
- Hand sculpted stoneware clay vase.
- Only one available.
- Measures 30cm height x 15cm width x 10cm depth.
- Sold individually.
Let the morning sun create light-filled shapes in your space as it filters through the holes of the Pea Vase. Inspired by the natural landscape and the four elements of earth, wind, water, and fire, the Pea Vase is a completely unique piece created especially for Bed Threads Gallery. This one-of-a-kind vase has been handcrafted with stoneware clay and finished with a translucent glaze for durability.
This piece is made with stoneware clay and has a microwave and dishwasher-safe glaze for durability. Hand washing is recommended to ensure the longevity of this piece.
About The Artist
The Turmeric Times is the creative project of Brooklyn-based ceramicist and wellness enthusiast Teya Kepila. Inspired by the four elements of earth, wind, and fire, Teya creates beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces that emulate all aspects of our lives.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.