Assouline Provence Glory by Francois Simon
There really is a glory to Provence, the region of France that spans from the sparkly azure waters of Marseille’s Calanques to the lavender-studded fields of Valensole.
Provence Glory, a coffee table book published by Assouline, will transport you to the South of France in the full heat of summer. Journey to the studios of local artists including painter Paul Cezanne, stroll through markets in quaint towns such as Aix-en-Provence, wander around the overflowing bushes of sunflowers and lavender in the countryside. It doesn’t get better than this.
Provence Glory was written by François Simon, a writer and food critic for GQ, Le Figaro and Le Monde who has worked on a book with Alain Ducasse.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
You May Also Like
- Demitri L.Verified BuyerReviewingAssouline Provence Glory by Francois SimonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars40 minutes agoAMAZING!!
Beautiful book and great quality
- Frank B.Verified BuyerReviewingAssouline Provence Glory by Francois SimonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAmazing
Pleasantly surprised, beautiful coffee table book
Will be buying the others in the range
- Ruth S.Verified BuyerReviewingAssouline Provence Glory by Francois SimonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful Book!
High quality and beautiful book.
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.