Shipping & Returns
Delivery times will vary depending on location. Please see below for estimated delivery times after your order has been dispatched.
- Complimentary standard shipping.
- 2 - 5 business days.
- Complimentary standard shipping.
- 2 - 7 business days.
- Canadian import duties and tax will be charged at the checkout.
- Shipments will be delivered DDP (delivered duty paid) and you will not be responsible for any further charges upon delivery.
- Please note, duties and taxes are non-refundable.
Rest of the world
- $40 USD.
- 7 - 16 business days.
You will be notified when your order has been dispatched and you will receive a link to track your order. If we can assist you with your order in any way, please be in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Bed Threads is required to declare the full value paid on shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
- There may be delays if your package is held up in customs.
- We are unable to ship to the following countries: North Korea, Syria, Yemen, Iran and Crimea (Ukraine).
- All orders to the UAE, Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia will require a PO Box address to be successfully delivered.
We offer returns for change of mind purchases within 45 days. Your item must be in their original condition (tags attached, unused and unwashed and in the original packaging).
To complete your return, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we hope you love and use your Threads for years to come, we understand that sometimes things don't quite work out, and we will of course (happily!) refund or exchange your order should there be an issue. Still, we kindly ask that you are mindful about your environmental impact, and that each order is placed consciously, with the intention of keeping all items ordered. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and any items returned in unused condition are returned to stock, ready for a new home. Before initiating your return please consider the waste and carbon emission impact of making a return, or placing an order with the intention of only keeping some of the items.
Please note, any import or duties tax charged is non-refundable.
Bed Threads Gallery
Please note that our standard Returns Policy does not apply to Bed Threads Gallery artworks. Due to their limited edition nature, Bed Threads Gallery items are final sale and not able to be returned for exchange or refund. Please choose carefully and read all details prior to purchase. Delivered artworks must be opened within 24 hours of receiving them to ensure no damage has occurred during transit. In the unlikely event this happens, please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Each order that is sent out is subject to strict quality inspections during the packing process. In the unlikely event that you have received a faulty or defective product please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number and we will review your case and sort you out as quickly as possible.
If items are deemed to be faulty you will have the option for a replacement to be sent free of charge or a full refund.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again and then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com