Harley & J x Bed Threads 'Pisces' Print
- Print sold individually and unframed
Dreamy and imaginative, Pisces are a perfect match for the ethereal water lily. Under a crescent moon, this Harley & J x Bed Threads print shows the Pisces woman floating peacefully, surrounded by water lillies and a golden-hued fish. Go with the flow and gift this print to your favorite Piscean.
Using an earthy '70s palette and nostalgic motifs, Australian artist Jaz Meier–known as Harley & J–explores astrological symbols in this exclusive collaboration. Inspired by muses both feminine and floral, each print features a zodiac flower chosen to represent each star sign.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on all orders within the U.S and Canada. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.