Emma Currie x Bed Threads 'Autumn I' Print
- Print sold individually and unframed
Capturing a meditative moment at the turn of the seasons, Autumn I shows three figures in harmony. United in their stillness, these muses are one and the same – each connected by carefully-rendered color blocking that sees their bodily forms subtly interact and overlap. It's a stunning piece to hang solo, or pair it alongside Autumn II – the second print from this limited edition series.
Inspired by muted brown tones and the turning of the seasons, Australian artist Emma Currie creates color-blocked compositions exclusively for Bed Threads in this limited edition series.
Keep away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.