Why Bed Threads?
Finding the Right Sheets Shouldn’t Be Tiring
- 2 x pillowcases
- 1 x fitted sheet
- 1 x linen duvet cover
- 1 x linen storage sack, to keep your products fresh.
Affordable Luxury at Your Fingertips
Linen Is the Fabric That Works Harder
Not only is linen stain resistant, but it’s also sustainable. This is because Flax linen requires less water and fewer pesticides to cultivate than other manchesters. The entire linen crop is utilised and it is a renewable, biodegradable and recyclable resource.
We're also a 100% carbon neutral company, which means we will measure, reduce and offset greenhouse gas emissions where possible, doing our bit to protect and conserve the environment. Plus, our packaging is proudly plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
The Threads That Count
What is GSM? Great question. Put simply, GSM stands for grams per square metre. Translation: The higher the GSM of a fabric, the denser it will be.
Bed Threads 100% French flax linen sits at 170 GSM. The reason for this? It’s the perfect weight to ensure that your bedding is soft and cosy from the second you use it, and durable enough to ensure it lasts for years to come.
Linen Gets Better with Age
- Wash your bedding in lukewarm or cold water using a mild liquid detergent to protect the fibres.
- If you are able to machine wash your bedding, choose a gentle cycle.
- Wash items of a similar color together and don’t overload your machine.
- Hang your linen to dry naturally or machine dry on a cool setting.