Lavender 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four)
Frequently bought together
- 4 classic napkins packaged in a linen storage sack.
Setting the table has never been more fun, thanks to our 100% French flax Linen Napkins. Each set comes with four napkins made from our cult favourite flax linen. These durable napkins can handle anything: fold them, tuck them, wipe away any spills and crumbs–the telltale sign of a delicious meal–and then throw them in the wash, ready for the next time you want to entertain.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 60 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cozy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
- amanda s.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agonapkins
love the colour love the qualityQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Belinda H.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLovely colour, soft and can withstand chicken satay mess
I absolutely adore this colour and they wash so well! We tested them with a big family dinner of chicken satays and I was worried they would be stained but they were perfect after a normal wash. So soft and lovely. Highly recommend!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Sue S.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago100% linen napkins in Lavender
Great quality, beautiful colour that will match well with the Olive tablecloth I purchased. I choose Lavender as I plan to purchase further tablecloths in Petrol and Rust. For that matter the Lavender colour complements all of the Bed Tread colours, so you can't go wrong.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Jane M.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent
Very happy with my purchase & colour was true & what I was expecting.
- Fiona D.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLavender napkins
A great size for the messy eaters in my household! Love the Lavender colour I will use them with the Oatmeal tablecloth for special dinners and lunches. I find the linen washes really well. Just ordered some more in mineral !
Most Trending Products
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.