Bed Threads 'Artichoke' Ceramic Dinner Plate
Artistic and certainly appetite-inducing, this Bed Threads dinner plate highlights the natural wonder of the artichoke, from its structured leaves to fuzzy core and innermost heart.
A gorgeous array of green, white and purple tones complement the dark green trim that encircles the plate, tracing its slightly raised rim. A beautiful base to serve anything from charcuterie to hearty stews, this Bed Threads dinner plate will see you through all seasons.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
You May Also Like
- Claire S.Verified BuyerReviewingBed Threads 'Artichoke' Ceramic Dinner Plate ArtichokeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoDinner plate
- vanessa l.Verified BuyerReviewingBed Threads 'Artichoke' Ceramic Dinner PlateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful plates
I bought the artichoke and the fig plates and i LOVE them. Beautiful quality and look great for dinner parties.
- Annie S.Verified BuyerReviewingBed Threads 'Artichoke' Ceramic Dinner PlateI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCeramic dinner plate
I bought 5 of these (different designs). Perfect size - a little smaller than my old dinner set, with a rim which is fabulous for pasta dishes or sauces. Every plate is just beautiful!
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.