Botticelli (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Barbara Deimling
For a direct line to the divine, explore the holy works of Florentine Early Renaissance legend, Sandro Botticelli.
A master of intricate details and powerful portraiture, Botticelli produced some of the most recognized paintings in the world. From his exquisite depiction of the female form in the Birth of Venus to the classic symbolism of Primavera, the Italian artist studied movement and line through secular, religious and mythological subjects.
Published by Taschen, the trusted purveyors of stunning coffee-table books, this 96-page essential introduction to Botticelli’s works is a devout dedication to a spiritual soul.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
You May Also Like
- JayVerified BuyerReviewingBotticelli (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Barbara DeimlingI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoNice addition to my entry table
I'm happy with these books, thank you
- Lili J.Verified BuyerReviewingBotticelli (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Barbara DeimlingI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBotticelli Book
A gorgeous book!
- CaitlinVerified BuyerReviewingBotticelli (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Barbara DeimlingI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoVery nice
The art books are very aestheticly pleasing and are a great bedside book
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.