Olive 100% French Flax Linen Top
- Made from 100% flax linen.
- Breathable 170 GSM fabrication.
- OEKO-TEX® certified certified (so, no nasty chemicals).
- Features deep v-neckline and splits at wrist.
- Shimma is an US size 6-8 and wears a size S.
Easy, breezy and comfortably oversized, our 100% French Flax Linen Top is the pyjama shirt of your dreams. The billowing bell sleeves and deep v-neckline are a nod to the ’70s, while the loose silhouette and buttery soft fabrication is made for relaxed days spent in or out of the house. Pair with our 100% French Flax Linen Pants for the ultimate co-ordinated two-piece look, or style it on its own with the bottoms of your choice—trust us when we say this sartorial multi-tasker will be one of the hardest working pieces in your wardrobe.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line dry.
- Tumble-drying is not recommended, but if you must, avoid using a hot setting and overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps–and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cozy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.