Charcoal 100% French Flax Linen Top
- Made from 100% flax linen.
- Breathable 170 GSM fabrication.
- OEKO-TEX® certified certified (so, no nasty chemicals).
- Features deep v-neckline and splits at wrist.
- Mercy is an US size 10-12 and wears a size XL.
Easy, breezy and comfortably oversized, our 100% French Flax Linen Top is the pyjama shirt of your dreams. The billowing bell sleeves and deep v-neckline are a nod to the ’70s, while the loose silhouette and buttery soft fabrication is made for relaxed days spent in or out of the house. Pair with our 100% French Flax Linen Pants for the ultimate co-ordinated two-piece look, or style it on its own with the bottoms of your choice—trust us when we say this sartorial multi-tasker will be one of the hardest working pieces in your wardrobe.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line dry.
- Tumble-drying is not recommended, but if you must, avoid using a hot setting and overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps–and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cozy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
You May Also Like
- Sonya C.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Top Charcoal / LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoelevated basic
Basic top with an added bit of flare. Every time I wear this top I get complements
- Sharyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Top Charcoal / Triple Extra LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoComfortable. elegant and versatile
another addition to my linen collection, thank you
- Kim J.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Top Charcoal / LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoVery good
Love the whole experience
- Sheila W.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Top Charcoal / Extra-LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLinen Pajama Sets
Love them! Next time for size, I would get a large vs extra large in the short sleeve top, and medium vs large in the pants. The quality is excellent, and the customer service superb. I did have to pay duty (Canada), but I will be ordering more.
- Andrea S.Verified BuyerReviewingCharcoal 100% French Flax Linen Top Charcoal / SmallI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoUltra soft, fabulously cosy day PJs
I love everything about this top. The ultra soft linen, the colour, the fit. The sleeves are really long, and occasionally cumbersome. A reminder to relax, really. Take it easy. Gorgeous loungewear.
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.