Petrol 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four)
- 4 classic napkins packaged in a linen storage sack.
Setting the table has never been more fun, thanks to our 100% French flax Linen Napkins. Each set comes with four napkins made from our cult favourite flax linen. These durable napkins can handle anything: fold them, tuck them, wipe away any spills and crumbs–the telltale sign of a delicious meal–and then throw them in the wash, ready for the next time you want to entertain.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cozy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
You May Also Like
- Charlotte M.Verified BuyerReviewingPetrol 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) PetrolI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoNew Napkins
Love my new napkins.. colour is gorgeous.
May have to get another set!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Julie B.Verified BuyerReviewingPetrol 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) PetrolI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat colour nice feel
Soft and well sized. Not a thick napkin but feel very nice and good to useQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Catherine J.Verified BuyerReviewingPetrol 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) PetrolI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agogorgeous colour and feel
Loving the napkins. They feel great and look great on the table.
- Joy K.Verified BuyerReviewingPetrol 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) PetrolI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoColour
- Raina W.Verified BuyerReviewingPetrol 100% French Flax Linen Napkins (Set of Four) PetrolI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful napkins
We love them, almost too good to use.
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.