Lavender 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Robe
- Waffle robe packaged in a linen storage sack.
Make your everyday routine feel like a day at the spa with our 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Robe. With a heavy linen fabrication and deliciously textured weave, this piece is designed to keep you cozy early in the morning and before bed in the evenings. Featuring a midi-length, voluminous sleeves, deep pockets and a simple waist tie, this piece is very easy to slip in and out of. All that’s missing from this 5-star experience is the room service.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line-dry where possible.
- Limit tumble-drying to low settings and avoid overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps – and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cozy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
You May Also Like
- Michelle W.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Robe LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoLux Robe
Impressive quality and weight of fabric. Gorgeous to wear. Looks great hanging over a door, as well!
- Jen S.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Robe LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThe linen has a lovely texture
Not too heavy, not too light. As Goldilocks famously once said "this is ... just right!"QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- A B.ReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Robe LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 months agoOo la la Robe
I highly recommend this robe in that it is soft and fantastic for summer heat. It breathes really well and is soft against the skin. I also have accidentally fallen asleep in it and it's comfortable all night! My husband thought it was so nice he actually asked if there were any for men! The robe is very well made and the linen very high quality. I did notice that after washing the waffle robe, the waffles became less structured, but I did not care.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ColourRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- Kaitlyn G.Verified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Robe LavenderI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove
Nice cozy linen robe. It washes and dries well and seems durable and thick. Just the right amount of material to add warmth (but not too much warmth). I love the color too. I was really torn on which color to pick since all of them are so pretty, but I settled on Lavender and I really love it.
- AlyceVerified BuyerReviewingLavender 100% French Flax Linen Waffle Robe LavenderI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoLike it
Very comfortable and beautiful colour however depending on your height (if you’re shorter) and it being OS may sit really large and gapey
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.