Assouline Marrakesh Flair by Marisa Berenson
The scent of orange blossom, mint, and cinnamon. Palm trees swaying in the soft breeze. Terracotta walls and tiled floors. A slowly cooking tagine. This is Marrakech, the ancient Morrocan city. Assouline’s immersive coffee table book offers readers the chance to escape into the heart of the city, featuring photographs of Marrakech’s most gorgeous riads, busy squares, and the twisting alleys of the souks. With more than 200 photographs over 304 pages, Marrakech Flair is a celebration of the city’s style and sensibility, as beloved over the years by everyone from fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent to politician Winston Churchill and rock star royalty Mick Jagger.
Assouline is one of the world’s most respected publishers of high-end coffee table books. The publishing house, founded in Paris in 1994, is run by co-founders Martine and Prosper Assouline, who are known as the “librarians of luxury”. Marrakech Flair was written by Marisa Berenson, a famed actress, and model known as one of Yves Saint Laurent’s original muses in the ‘70s. She has lived in Marrakech for the past eight years, ever since she bought her own riad.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.