Mies Van Der Rohe (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Claire Zimmerman
Elegant, sophisticated and – above all else – understated, Mies Van Der Rohe is the godfather of modern architecture. This Taschen Basic Art Series book, written by expert Claire Zimmerman, celebrates all that was unique about this German creative, from his vision for minimalist structures to his love of natural materials such as glass, steel, and marble. Read this book and discover why Mies Van Der Rohe’s designs, and his taste, have really stood the test of time.
Taschen’s Basic Art Series was created in 1985 as a way of celebrating some of the art world’s most iconic figures, from Sandro Botticelli to Leonardo da Vinci. Printed in glorious color in hardback format, these books are an intelligent addition to your coffee table or bookshelf. The publisher recently expanded and is now publishing tomes on the great designers and architects of our era. This book on Mies Van Der Rohe is one such example, perfect for the interiors buff in your life.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.