F. L. Wright (Taschen Basic Art Series 2.0) by Bruce Brooks Pfeiffer
This book is the definitive coffee table tome about Frank Lloyd Wright, one of the world’s most celebrated and recognizable architects – it was Wright who designed the unforgettable Guggenheim Museum in New York. Famous for his innovative use of glass and steel, and the way he designed buildings that melded the inside and the outside world, Wright’s influence can be seen all over the world. Written by his former apprentice Bruce Brooks Pfeiffer and with incredible access to Wright’s personal archives, this hefty book gives insight into the mind of a true genius. If you’re a fan of architecture and Wright’s work, or even if you’ve just been looking for the next addition to your coffee table stack, this is the book for you.
Taschen’s Basic Art Series was created in 1985 as a way of celebrating some of the art and design world’s most iconic figures, from Zaha Hadid to Leonardo da Vinci. Printed in glorious color in hardback format, these books are an intelligent addition to your coffee table or bookshelf. This 96-page ode to the groundbreaking work of architect Frank Lloyd Wright is an essential purchase for any design fanatic.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.