Turmeric 100% French Flax Linen T-Shirt
- Made from 100% flax linen.
- Breathable 170 GSM fabrication.
- OEKO-TEX® certified certified (so, no nasty chemicals).
- Features v-neckline.
- Shimma is an US size 6-8 and wears a size S.
This T-Shirt is easy like Sunday morning. Designed for maximum comfort and made from our extra-soft 100% French flax linen, it’s made for lazy weekends in bed. The chic v-neckline gives this style a little polish, while the cap sleeves are just the right length for warmer nights. Both quick-drying and moisture-wicking, this T-Shirt will have even the hottest sleepers keeping their cool. Pair with our matching Shorts for bedtime bliss, or toss it on top of daywear denim. It doesn’t get more relaxed than this.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada.
Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
- Wash before first use on a cold, gentle cycle using liquid detergent only, and line dry.
- Tumble-drying is not recommended, but if you must, avoid using a hot setting and overloading the machine.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry-clean, and if your linen happens to stain, launder immediately.
Linen is a durable, natural material and, if cared for correctly, can last years. It will soften and grow more comfortable with every wash, so follow these steps–and enjoy.
Cool in summer and cozy in winter, 100% French Flax linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better with age. This premium, all-natural fibre regulates your body temperature and boasts incredible tensile strength (30% stronger than cotton, in fact). Plus, it needs far less water to cultivate and is an entirely renewable, biodegradable resource. And because Bed Threads is 100% carbon neutral, you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
You May Also Like
- Ebony S.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen T-Shirt Turmeric / Extra LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayComfy
Fits well, looks nice, feels great.
- Claire M.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen T-Shirt Turmeric / LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSleepware
Such a comfy sleep top. Paired with the matching shorts they make a gorgeous set to keep me warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Lynette F.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen T-Shirt Turmeric / LargeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen T-Shirt
Perfect fit, true to size. Awesome colour.
- Popy Barua B.Verified BuyerReviewingTurmeric 100% French Flax Linen T-Shirt Turmeric / SmallI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMost comfortable Linens
And the most comfortable designs of course
Why Bed Threads
Cool in summer, cozy in winter, 100% linen keeps you comfy year-round and only gets better wit...
We're proudly 100% carbon neutral and OEKO-TEX 100 certified, so you can sleep easy and sustai...
Heirloom quality at a price you won't lose sleep over. Because everyone deserves a beautiful h...
Our buttery soft 100% French flax linen delivers comfort in every climate. You'll never wake sweltering or shivering, thanks to its natural temperature-regulating abilities. Plus, linen only gets better over time; softening and growing more comfortable with each wash and use.
And how can you tell it's the right amount of cosy? Look out for the GSM count (translation: grams per square metre). The higher the GSM, the denser the fabric will be–our bedding sits at a breathable 170 GSM for the perfect balance of softness and durability.
Doing your bit to sleep more sustainably is as easy as choosing pure flax linen–it uses far less water and pesticides than traditional manchesters, and is a renewable, biodegradable resource.
Our business is entirely carbon neutral (meaning we minimise and offset any emissions) and our products are OEKO-TEX 100 certified, too (so, no nasty chemicals in your Threads). Plus, our packaging is plastic-free, so you can feel good about your eco-friendly choice every time your head hits the pillow.
It’s simple: quality goods shouldn’t cost a fortune, and everyone should enjoy the luxury of a beautiful home. We're all about creating beautiful, high-quality products designed to last, delivered direct-to-consumer–meaning we can cut out hidden retail mark-ups and pass the savings directly onto you. Our collection of modern heirlooms are designed as the ultimate investment pieces: timeless, long lasting and, hopefully, to one day be handed down for others to enjoy.