Upstate Handblown Platter in Kokomo
Serving both food and some serious design looks, the Upstate Handblown Platter in Kokomo Platter is the embodiment of beauty meeting function. This colorful creation has been meticulously blown by hand to deliver a stunning organic shape and wide serving platform to accommodate a variety of uses. With deep indigo bands contrasting against pastel hues of pink and cyan, this platter is the ultimate statement piece for every table setting.
Both a meditation on and celebration of the numinous nature of color, New York-based creative studio Upstate combines terrestrial and cosmic inspiration in their handmade glassware.
- Hand wash only.
- Avoid hot water and microwaves.
Bed Threads offers free shipping on orders over $100, within the U.S and Canada. Change of mind purchases can be returned within 45 days for a refund or exchange, provided the items are still in their original packaging and unused.
- Estimated transit time is 2 – 5 business days.
- Shipping is $40 USD for the rest of the world. For international orders, delivery times will vary depending on location and local customs, estimated transit time is 7 – 16 business days.
- Customers are liable for customs taxes and duties if shipping outside of the U.S and will be contacted by local customs agencies or the shipping provider directly to settle these charges.
- Visit our Shipping & Returns page for more information.
We've partnered with Afterpay to bring you simple, interest-free payment plans. Purchase what you want today, pay over 8 weeks.
How it works:
1. Select Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. Complete your checkout in seconds: no long forms, get instant approval online.
3. Pay over four equal instalments: pay fortnightly, enjoy your purchase straight.
How it works
Split your entire order into 4 interest-free payments over 6 weeks. No fees if you pay on time with zero impact to your credit.
How it works
Select installments at checkout to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments every 2 weeks.
No fees, ever. No impact on your credit score.